Nexus University is committed to the uttermost quality in education, not only because all programs had being designed with an entrepreneurial, innovated and interdisciplinary mind but also planned and map based on the highest standards of accreditation. Our Admissions is looking forward to know more about you and your career goals in order to support and guide your decision making every step of the way.
Please feel free to navigate the Academic information at both of our Schools and find all detailed requirements for each of our programs. Any application submitted after the deadlines for the session or semester of interest will be reviewed on a space- and time- basis at the discretion of the Director of Academic Affairs.
HOW TO APPLY
Easy. Fast. Now!
- Click here to complete and submit the online application to start the enrollment process
- Pay Application Fee
- Provide all official transcripts- these may be mailed to:
- NEXUS UNIVERSITY Academics Department
- 111 NE 1st Street, 3rd. Floor
- Miami, Fl. 33132
- Or Emailed to Registrar@nexusuniversity.com
- Complete the Enrollment and Financial Agreement online and submit
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will be informed of the status of your application within 48 hours of completing all required paperwork.
- Once our Department of Finance approved your application process, you will receive an e-mail from MyNexus with your user name and a request to reset your password.
- After the password is reset, you will be assigned the role of "student" and given a student ID number.
Students returning to Nexus University after being absent for 12 or more months are required to complete re-admission paperwork and pay the current application fee. The prior academic standing of the student who re-enters will remain in effect upon resuming their studies.
Students who have been out for less than 12 months but more than 3 months are required to sign a new enrollment and financial agreement, but does not need a new application.