ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS BSBA
- High school graduation from an institution that holds state approval to confer high school diplomas or are accredited or a candidate for accreditation at the time the student attended by an approved USDOE accrediting body, or GED certificate, or an associate or higher degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution or an approved international university/college.
- International degree plans are evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- Students must reside in the State of Florida
- Students must submit a current government issued identification.
- Application fee of $25.00.
- Original transcripts (these must be sent directly to Nexus University and
- be appropriately signed and sealed).
- All non-native English speakers who are taking the English* version of this
- program are required to submit official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (Internal English Language Testing System) results:
- TOEFL – Must score a minimum of 70 on the IBT (Internet Based test).
- IELTS – Must score 6.5 or better overall.
HOW TO APPLY
Easy. Fast. Now!
Complete the online application here
Pay Application Fee
Provide all official transcripts- these may be mailed to:
NEXUS UNIVERSITY Academics Department
111 NE 1st Street, 3rd. Floor
Miami, Fl. 33132
Or Emailed to Registrar@nexusuniversity.com
Complete the Enrollment and Financial Agreement online and submit.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Once our Department of Finance approved your application process, you will receive an e-mail from MyNexus/Populi with your user name and a request to reset password.
- After the password is reset, you will be assigned the role of “student” and given a student ID number.
- The Academic department will send an advisement report outlining any transfer of credits and the proposed completion time.
- Now, you will be able to start the New Student orientation workshop in our Learning Platform, Canvas.
RE-ADMISSION AFTER SUSPENSION FOR UNSATISFACTORY PROGRESS
Student who are academically dismissed are required to:
- Submit a written request for re-admittance, in which is outlined the steps he/she has taken/to keep GPA at or above program required level.
- This request is reviewed and decided on by the department of Academic affairs.
- Retake the respective course (s) with the lowest grade(s) earned during the academic probation period until the minimum program GPA has been achieved.
- Engage in discussion on degree completion plan with member of the department of academics affairs.
- Seek additional approval from Director of school of Nursing and Health Nursing (APPLICABLE ONLY TO NURSING STUDENTS).
Students returning to Nexus University after being absent for 12 or more months are required to complete re-admission paperwork and pay the current application fee. The prior academic standing of the student who re-enters will remain in effect upon resuming their studies.
To learn more about our Admissions guidelines, please download our Institutional Catalog.
Students who have been out for less than 12 months but more than 3 months are required to sign a new enrollment and financial agreement, but does not need a new application.